- Nov. 20, 2014 - Isotopic labeling of mammalian G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) heterologously expressed in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Nov. 9, 2014 - A Synchrotron-based Hydroxyl Radical Footprinting Analysis of Amyloid Fibrils and Pre-fibrillar Intermediates with Residue-specific Resolution.
- Nov. 2, 2014 - Characterizing monoclonal antibody structure by carbodiimide/GEE footprinting.
- Nov., 2014 - Electron Microscopic and Proteomic Comparison of Terminal Branches of the Trigeminal Nerve in Patients with and without Migraine Headaches.
- Oct. 28, 2014 - Proteomics of skin proteins in psoriasis: discovery and verification in a mouse model to confirmation in humans.
- Sept. 3, 2014 - Long-Range Stabilization of Anthrax Protective Antigen upon Binding to CMG2.
- Sept. 1, 2014 - Crystal structure of Clostridium acetobutylicum Aspartate kinase (CaAK): An important allosteric enzyme for amino acids production.
- August 30, 2014 - High Resolution Crystal Structures of the Photoreceptor Glyceraldehyde 3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (GAPDH) with Three and Four-bound NAD Molecules.
- August 1, 2014 - Integrating phosphoproteomics in systems biology.
- August, 2014 - Discovery of common sequences absent in the human reference genome using pooled samples from next generation sequencing.
- July, 2014 - Development of a microsecond X-ray protein footprinting facility at the Advanced Light Source.
- June 22, 2014 - Visualizing the kinetic power stroke that drives proton-coupled zinc(ii) transport.
- June 3, 2014 - A Newfound Cancer-Activating Mutation Reshapes the Energy Landscape of Estrogen-Binding Domain
- June, 2014 - Metabolomics of Apc Min/+ mice genetically susceptible to intestinal cancer
- May 30, 2014 - Methods for SAXS-based Structure Determination of Biomolecular Complexes
- Jan. 8, 2014 - Microbial and animal rhodopsins: structures, functions, and molecular mechanisms.
- Jan. 11, 2012 - Novel urinary protein biomarkers predicting the development of microalbuminuria and renal function decline in type 1 diabetes
- Feb. 22, 2012 - Insights into substrate specificity and metal activation of mammalian tetrahedral aspartyl aminopeptidase
- March 5, 2012 - Network biology methods integrating biological data for translational science
- April 2012 - Endogenous protein S-nitrosylation in E. coli: regulation by OxyR
- April 1, 2012 - Microbiomic subprofiles and MDR1 promoter methylation in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- July, 2012 - Joint adaptive mean-variance regularization and variance stabilization of high dimensional data
- August 20, 2012 - Identification of a novel LXXLL motif in alpha actinin 4 (ACTN4) spliced isoform that is critical for its interaction with estrogen receptor alpha and co-activators.
- August 22, 2012 - Coarse-Grained Simulations of Protein-Protein Association: An Energy Landscape Perspective
- August 27, 2012 - Structure and dynamics of protein waters revealed by radiolysis and mass spectrometry.
- October 1, 2012 - DNA and Chromatin Modification Networks Distinguish Stem Cell Pluripotent Ground States
- October 3, 2012 - Dr. Mark Chance Receives Largest NSF Instrumentation Grant of 2012
- Jan. 20, 2010 - Mehmet Koyuturk, Ph.D. received a National Science Foundation Career Award for his project entitled, "Computational Models and Algorithms for Differential Network Analysis in Systems Biology"
- Jan. 28, 2010 - $4 million awarded to Forward Thinking Interdisciplinary Alliance Investment Grant proposals
- Mar. 8, 2010 - Proteomics Received $375.5M in NIH Funds in FY 2009, Including $55M in Stimulus Funds
- July 9, 2010 - Local Sparse Bump Hunting
- July 10, 2010 - The Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing (PSB) will be held January 3-7, 2011
- Sep. 1, 2010 - Conformational Changes during the Gating of a Potassium Channel Revealed by Structural Mass Spectrometry
- Sep. 1, 2010 - The Bait Compatibility Index: Computational Bait Selection for Interaction Proteomics Experiments
- Sep. 1, 2010 - Proteomic Changes in the Photoreceptor Outer Segment upon Intense Light Exposure
- Sep. 1, 2010 - Crystal Structure of Native RPE65, the Retinoid Isomerase of the Visual Cycle
- Dec. 13, 2010 - PETALS: Proteomic Evaluation and Topological Analysis of a mutated Locus' Signaling
- Feb. 5, 2009 - Global Proteome Profiling using Label Free Technology in Human Clinical Studies and Animal Models of Disease
- Apr. 2, 2009 - 2D-DIGE Workflow: An Applied Quantitative Proteomics Tool to Identify Molecular Signatures in a Disease Model
- Aug. 14, 2009 - Case Western Reserve University Receives $4M from National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering to Fund the Center for Synchrotron Biosciences
- Sep. 10, 2009 - In Silico Modeling of the Wnt Signaling Pathway
- Sep. 24, 2009 - Discovery and Scoring of Protein Interaction Subnetworks Discriminative of Late State Human Colon Cancer
- Sep. 24, 2009 - Urinary Protein Profiles in a Rat Model for Diabetic Complications
- Oct. 8, 2009 - Differential Expression of Fibulin Family Proteins in the Para-cervical Weak Zone and Other Areas of Human Fetal Membranes
- Oct. 9, 2009 - Strategic Design of an Effective .-Lactamase Inhibitor
- Oct. 9, 2009 - Conserved waters mediate structural and functional activation of family A (rhodopsin-like) G protein-coupled receptors
- Oct. 9, 2009 - A Family of Salmonella Virulence Factors Functions as a Distinct Class of Autoregulated E3 Ubiquitin Ligases
- Oct. 13, 2009 - Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Clinic CTSA (UL1 RR-024989)
- Oct. 19, 2009 - Integrated Algorithms for High-Throughput Examination of Covalently Labeled
Biomolecules by Structural Mass Spectrometry
- Nov. 5, 2009 - From Proteomics to Biological Networks
- Dec. 21, 2009 - Rod Nibbe and Dasha Hajkova Leary receive their Ph.D. degrees in Pharmacology
- Dec. 22, 2009 - Molecular targets for diabetes mellitus associated erectile dysfunction